Sunday, April 20, 2008

Temasek!

Woo! Long time no post seh!
Well, went to orientation on the first day and I made some friends!
All very talkative and friendly ahahahha!
We also had mass dance and stuff! VERY FUN LAH, to sum it up.

2nd day more fun! Hahah we had the REGATTA!
BUSINESS SCHOOL WONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIZ BIZ BIZ BIZ NESS!!!!
Haha go to Bedok Reservoir there somemore.
After that waited for Yvonne Candy Weishan Sunny and went to Jam&Hop KPO KPO!
Saw Jim, JunYang and ZuoPeng before that also.
but didn't see eric leh.
The whole campus damn high lol!
I might join SU, I dunno leh.

Lessons start tomorrow!
GAH DAMN FAST MAN 3 MONTHS LIDDAT GONE.
Time for me to get stressed up again liao eeyer.
Lesson starts at 3pm to 5pm tomorrow, but gonna reach there at 12pm.
Playing pool with my classmates, class bonding!
Okay I dont really know how to play (total noob) but it's okay I can learn one lor.