Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Project.

Eww. We have english project. Yucks. I hate projects. Worse still, it's due on monday. Oh my god, I am so dead.

Today for CME, Mdm Ng gave us worksheets and contained a story about an eagle who behaved like a chicken, [ As in, an animal ] because some man found the eagle egg and put in below a hen. The eagle hatched and somehow, with its fellow chickens, grew up and did exactly what they did. He could not fly; blah blah. Later, a majestic bird was shown flying in the sky, and it was another eagle. So one of his fellow chickens said "We are commoners, he is the king" or something. One of the questiond Mdm Ng gave us was;

"Which character looks a lot like you, Why?"

Well duh, I am an eagle, not because Im cocky, but take a look at my name.

I am Huiyin. Nick- LaoYing -> Translate to english -> Eagle.

SEE? See what I mean?? =P