Friday, March 24, 2006

I think I like sleeping.

I woke up late today, at 6.55, because my maid's alarm clock spoiled. I did the tying of my hair, brushing teeth and stuff. Before I knew, I left the house ten minutes later to cheong to school to beat the bell. Luckily, I arrived early.

We did our NAPFA test for PE today. Amazingly, I got a 163cm for my standing broad jump. Ok, it might consider low to you, but I hardly jump far. It was the first time I exceeded 160cm. Yay!

After school, Tedric and Weishan told me to help them buy milo while they are doing stuff in thr lab. I had to throw the milo up to the 2nd floor, and One of the packets bursted. LOLS. We then went to the lab and do experiments again. Same old same old~

Later, we did not feel like painting so we went to Mr Tan's homeroom to so call vandalise his whiteboard. Candy was especially upset, because she, Cherelle, Baoxing and Ruth were scolded by Mrs Lim. Man. After a while, we ended up sleeping in class. FIRST time sleeping in empty classroom after school hours. LOLS. After waking up, because Mr Tan came, we left soon. We pestered him all the way to the staff room until we found a weird thingy, requiring IQ. We had to solve it but no solution yet. Haha. Candy took it home. GOOD day.