Saturday, January 10, 2009

4A Chalet

Back from chalet. Everything feels like a blur, by the time it was morning i can't believe i spent a day in chalet and not sleeping at all. i wasn't tired, but my body was dragging me!

Did EXTREMELY weird things in the night like doing yoga, running around and walking ugly-ly. we climbed past a gate too, and i am so glad my pants didn't get ripped off.

spent more time BBQ-ing and slacking. i actually ate alot this time than the last timessssssss cos i normally don't eat much doing BBQ. Haha the guys were so funny playing the poker games and having extremely crazy forfeits! shall post up the pictures after i receive them. others were either sleeping and playing mahjong. Mahjong whole night not sian?

eric damn act diva made like 8 people wait for him to shit finish.

Anyway i reached home in the morning like 8+ and immediately slammed myself on the sofa and slept till 6 plus. I think i am still tired and going to sleep later again. i was so tired by then i was dozing in the bus already. i finished dinner but i am still hungry. my sis actually gonna buy things for me to eat! MIRACLE but i am happy anyways :D

thanks junming for the chalet! pictures posted laterrrrrr :D