Thursday, January 01, 2009

Reflections.

First day of the new year, so i decided to blog.

The past year had been pretty dramatic, with ups and downs going on in my life. New school, new friends, new life. I've learnt alot, especially to be more independent and to expose myself more into the real world. Things isn't always what it seems, and i've learnt that never, never judge a book by it's cover. Somehow growing up changed my perspective of people and things, but in a good way. Everything is unpredictable. This is really true. Anything can happen.

i've quieten down alot this year, especially in school. i guess you cannot expect people to see you in the same way like how you perceive yourself.

I think I am quite adapted to poly life now, even though i used to really complain during the start of school. i kinda like it actually, at least i have more time to be with myself. I've also learnt to work with different people in my life, and i think it's great. it's so interesting to meet people coming from all walks of life.

However, i don't think i have been a good person in the past year. I've overlooked alot of things, taking things and people for granted and all. it's better this way, at least i know now :D well, i hope i can work myself out and be a better person next year :D

Apologies to people i have let down this year, and well, strive for a better year ahead :D

Okay i don't really know what to type but words just kinda flowed out of my mind, but it is not emo post! okay i missed lil nyonya show yesterday so i wanted to search for it in youtube but it is not uploaded yet gah!

Yikes i am hungry.