Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ehhh

Lol ehhh, drop that last post.
I cancelled it cos like alot of people couldn't make it. I guess chu er and chu yi is busy day!

Currently chiong-ing for my prolly-presentation tomorrow. Don't even know if we are presenting, because we would be drawing lots on the spot. damn better be tomorrow or i wil flick the teacher away like flicking a pi sai.

my lao mei is sleeping in the couch waiting for me oops oops. i am not pervertic but i cannot wait to see her grumpy response when i wake her up! oh man my mother just woke her up. oh no she didn't she is disturbing happy.

went to cousin house today and played with samuel quite a lot. he like to kiss people especially my maid lol he is so cute! we had steamboat like the 4th time and the 5th is coming tomorrow when my lao ma invites her big bunch of kakis like 10 at least. she likes big crowds.

oh ya my dad and my 3rd uncle is on a cruise ship GAMBLING now. walao. pangseh kias.

OH YA somemore you know my mother has like 10 cousins or is it 11? so scary and my waipo and her sisters all LOOK ALIKE. WALAO.

and we broke our tradition we tore out the angbaos and this is only chu san! we went to all the relative houses and we get the same old comments like 'wow lw so tall' 'you so white and skinny'
oh got one damn classic -

"*Looks at my face shape* You eat too much guey ji (gua zi) arh?"

LOL and my father is very lame. he is destructive. OH ya and my parents give me angbao the amount is like 20 times of previous previous year. cos prev year i never celebrate CNY.

i dream of my ah ma it was nice :D

i think all my relatives are nice, really. hahaha they don't probe about your results but they are also gossipy. hahahahah but some i not really close with so it's okay :D

and yes my mother knows how to go eastpoint but not tampines mall. i dunno why.

i should sleep or else my mother gonna smack me dammit. OH ya i got C for my acc proj and i passed my FA test with FLYING COLOURS i am proud of myself :D

okay i should sleep i am getting oh-so-random.

BETTER PRESENT TOMORROW!!!! if not i will kick myself. which is no kick.
GET IT?? PUN NO KICK YOU GET IT.

okay fine i am going out of control