Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happenings

What a busy day. I spent my morning helping my ah ma to move house. ( I know, again. But I found out that last week was to help my uncle)

Visited the doctor later and rested a while before going to godmother's house for dinner. Steamboat was fab, as always :D But we went only for a while tho, pity.

Gonna be freaking busy this week including SATURDAY - Accpac Test T.T Im planning to stay till 9 plus in school. Suckssssss when we have to go back to school on saturdays.

CMA1 test on friday and I am freaking out now. Even though it is still 5 days away or something but you know I am such a crazy overachiever! I think studying later would be better as what I study would stay in my brain longer but ahh I feel so anxious just thinking about it...

Oh have you heard of the Solar Eclipse that is happening on the 22nd (I think)? I AM SO EXCITED I heard it on the radio but sunny says it is happening around china and its prolly be in the morning here so eww...

But you'll still feel the effects even though from we are far away from the Eclipse. Did you know that during an Eclipse, everything on Earth is much lighter? Saw it on tv.

Currently having the HARRY POTTER CRAZE NOW! Coming back AGAIN AHAHA It is really truely a good book i am so not lying Rowling is such a great great great great great author. Second to me might be Meg Cabot!

Oh and I've secured a job now, thanks to weizhong! gonna be quite fun and interesting, working with my friends. maybe we can spend more time now. im glad :D

Watching L.A Ink now. Sleeping.. soon.


PS: Boo to school... & schoolwork.