Friday, July 03, 2009

MYLIFEISAVERAGE

MLIG quote of the day:



Today, I got bit by a spider. I didn't turn into spiderman. MLIA

Today, I had a mosquito bite that was itchy but I resisted scratching it. I felt like the mosquito could steal my blood but not my will power. MLIA

Today, I sneezed in class. Nobody said bless you. Three seconds later another girl in my class sneezes. The whole class said bless you to her. I dislike everybody in that class now. MLIA




Damn funny! Nowadays FML, MLIG, MLIA are my favourite sites! i browse them more than my own blog LOL. okay i go to ljsecrets once in a while but yeah FML especially!

Argh, tests next saturdaysss. Why the school still wanna eat our saturdays one huh!?

ewewewewew july is such a busy month and woopie every thursdays lesson 4-6 only! damn cds but yay to sleeping in!
shitxzxzxz i am bored. i completed PCA next tutorial except some questions. im gonna CHIONG all my tutorials during the weekend so i can study for the biz finance test on SAT-UR-DAY.

aww man there goes my lovely saturday..........................

PS: edited cos when i read this i almost burst out laughing!
PS/S: ADDED ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE IT IS TOO FUNNY HASSAY ARE U READING THIS