Friday, July 31, 2009

Devastation!

AHHH I googled Jason Earles and he is either 24 years old or a freaking 32! I'm not sure, cos different websites give conflicting answers!
If he is really 32 I feel so cheated man cos he played a role of a fricking 18 year old!

BTW, if you are wondering, he plays Jackson in Hannah Montana.
Walao cheat my feeling sia.

Argh I am such a complain freak for keep yaking yaking about driving but it sucks that I have to wait for a month before my lesson starts. Blame me & my stupidity. I hope I don't forget my skills.. My sis booked her test date already but I'm not confident yet.. Argh. &&& yeah I miss my instructor he seems like a really good friend/ brother I feel I can bond and look up to even though he quite old la. I hope I can conquer the S curve and crank? Hopefully.

I hope I don't sound like a haolian kia or something bcos I thought ppl might misunderstand.
others opinion don't matter anyway. I realized it's my blog what! Tsk tsk..

PS: on a random note I saw miss siow today! And mr tan BG when I was driving he was jogging! Still quite fit as ever!