Monday, September 07, 2009

Nostalgia

Sudden surge of nostalgia while browsing through old photos on my friendster account. I feel like I've been through a lot, and I miss school, miss everything suddenly. I'll upload the photos HAHA



School~ chatting in Gelare after school



Meeting up to study~


Sleepovers, digging through yx stuff i remembered i swore to clear her things someday..



Um, the dogs are so cute! look at their flappy ears



Working~ new experiences



Night studying! HARDCORE


Camwhoring! Look @ Eric!

Chalet! Nune is so funny


BBQ!

Group shot.. so many people squeezed!

time passes so fast.. ahhhhhhhh im now a Junior in TP already..

anywayssss been spending the past few days fruitfully, going out almost everyday. Tiring but very fun and quite accomplished. would upload the pictures once i receive them. its fun to catch up with my friends like FINALLY!!!!!!

going out tomorrow again. why does it seem that i dont have enough sleep at ALL!? work starting soon, yes yes time to earn some $$ my supply seriously running low. everytime see my $$ in my bank want to sigh already.

sian i hate slouching. do tell me next time alright peeps???????? i wanna curb this bad habit.
ok i think i shall stop.. sleeping soon!

PS: sunny talks crap before/after sleep! HAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY SAME SAME AS LW!