Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Photos Galore.. NO.

Wanted to upload pictures but i realised my collection is incomplete.. so yeah.
damn im a procrastinator (/heh sunny)

i know you all miss my face as much as i miss my own's.
yeah really actually i really miss my own face HAHA

i bought the apple package thing online and im just waiting for dad to come home with it so i can activate it.
im also waiting for lao bu to come back with LUI so i can go book my lessons tomorrow T.T
keep kena flame everytime but i think it's kinda good though, good for me! and seriously immune to it hahaha my sis more zai her instructor is like TURBO.

went to dhoby ghaut with sunny ytd after driving and watched the movie 'Inglourious Basterds'
LOL is it how they spelt it? i remembered i stared at the spelling for quite a while..
anyway it was quite inspirational for me.. was it my first M18? but it was like a bit gore and violent. not bad anyway, but might get a tad boring cos its a bit draggy.

oh yeah.. HASSAY are we going hari raya visting? HEH HEH CANT WAIT










its slowly getting to me how people can be so condemning sometimes. it doesn't mean that when you choose A, B SUCKS! people have different way of doing things so stop trying to convince people your way is correct just because you chose it! it's irritating and stressful to my ears.


PS: Not angry, just saying. Needa get it out :D


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


[edited]


seriously missed my face so i got bobby to take photo with my since he was the only one at home (others go out play, bobby waiting) so yeah. as you can see after a few struggles i am irritated liao.

pardon the bad hair, bad quality, bad lighting. LOL









OMG EARTHQUAKE