Thursday, September 17, 2009

Updates

Haven't been updating, yes i know. No pictures yet but I'll try to get it asap?

Starting working again and it's super tiring/tedious! Especially today! I had to fight the urge and drag my sorry ass to work. I woke up and the first thing I did was to think of reasons to skip work but I couldn't think of any, bo bian.

If you all didn't know, Im working for SEAB; actually quite easy, just check papers, count can already. But its tedious.. First few days @ 8, 9 sept was fun, we carried papers up and down 4 storeys but these 2 days were SO SO tedious! we had to shade the marks and we have to do it for like 8 hours! when you get 60 papers per packet you literally sian-ed. the uncles and aunties are very cute and funny! circle cirle circle cirle circle is ma xi tuan! LAME!

Didn't sleep well for the few days previously and im still so pooped today. gonna sleep like DAMN EARLY.

I had a case of stiff neck few days ago and it only hurts a bit now, thanks to candy's salong pas!

oh ya & i dyed my virgin hair! HAHAHAHAH did it by myself using the bubble thing. so much things happened right i know.

i have so much to say, but i cannot pen it down into words. its just me and my thoughts right now.

going wait for my sis to watch ANTM