Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quick Update

I just finished revising for the day and meanwhile im waiting for LW to finish her fictionpress thingy, so HERE I AM!

I've received the LONG OVERDUE photos and plus others so i am damn mad happy cannot wait to blog it out! well after exams zzz

and yes i fell down few days ago. AT HOME! can you believe it. i attempted at disturbing my maid while she is moping the floor. so i pranced around and PIAK! face on floor. hit the bucket and hit the floor. so yes my eyebrow there got 2 blueblack. one is red one is green. thigh also got one. knee also. and my left part of stomach hurt a bit but its better now.

My sis came back and she was like 'eh got marker ink on your head'.
my maid calls me ERLANGSHEN and she will totally suan me now when she mops the floor.

anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i think im going to thailand and *maybe* aussie! wanted to go thai since foreverrrrrrr and since dad is going for meeting at aussie we deciced to tag along. :D

visited mum yesterday and she is now happily resting at home. best 2 weeks of her life i bet she can gain weight like a pig sleep eat sleep eat. uncle came today and i had quality bonding time with my cousins (mum's side). LW was like 'huh we are their tang jies ah' zzzzz.
they very cute mumu and raymond and they very shy cos we are girls! HAHA they v cute 1 p6 and 1 smaller. FACEBOOK SOMEMORE

im now awaiting GSR help for jailbreak pls me noob in iphont/comp/tech thingy.
if jailbreak got tap tap revenge 3 (wink wink sunny)

ok gtg sleep cya!

(LAST PAPER WHOOPDEEDO)