Monday, December 14, 2009

Snapshots

Sunny came over to my house for consecutively 2 days! (Ytd & today)
bwahaha watched movies of course, but we passed out Angels & Demons halfway as we knew we cannot finish it as it was loading quite slowly. watched jennifer's body and i think it wasn't as a disappointment as people said. prolly cos they expected it to be really scary but i think it's kinda my cup of tea cos i dont really like too much horror. can't stand the intense suspense! bad thing about the show was that there were a couple of loopholes here and there. oh well.

Dad drove us to the newly opened shengsiong nearby to buy some groceries first before going to my house!
bought KoKo Crunch and milk! Im collecting the spongebob giveaways that come with the cereal and i got Krabbs! HAHAH couldn't find Patrick I searched the entire shelf.

Hohoho what a happy day. Haven't met him for like a week plus before that..
anyway took photos with my sis via webcam today cos we were bored...











With messy hair. Haha same o'll webcam photos you see anywhere.
I still can't spot the similarities between us. Maybe its the first picture cos we FINALLY HAVE SAME BEAN BAG FACE SHAPE MWAHAHA

Took photos with sunny yesterday too! of course he was unwilling.. like always..



I liked this photo best look at his expression it just looks.. BORED! HAHAHAA

Anyway, im gonna spend sometime with my friends especially, and my family for this 2 weeks. the last time i hang out with them was ... sheesh.

going to school tomorrow for FOI project and im gonna reach early to settle my internship thingy. im quite interested in the overseas internship the school offered. but well im not gonna say anything unless its confirmed LA! but i hope i can go tho. it'll be a new experience!

anyway, not gonna aussie damn sad cos its unconfirmed. and thailand's trip gonna be postphoned cos mom needs more time to recover. so yeah.

okay im still doing my blog posts about the outings. haha woopiee.

the only thing bad about holidays are projects and being broke