Thursday, April 22, 2010

2nd day of school

Currently slacking at 1.48am waiting for LW.
Anyway, school's currently not doing quite good for me. Wanted to change elective from SAPM to BTM. Unfortunately so far not so successful. Im quite neutral over it anyways, cos SAPM's fun too :D but it's just a bit disappointed cos i got my hopes up zzz.

Worrying MAX about my gpa because i really really wanna have a shot at uni. so this year is THE year man! time to pull my grades up :D

the subjects this year quite heavy.. even though it's only 4 but i feel that it's quite difficult, harder than sec 2.2. LOL no joke imma chiong man!

anyway EBSK sucks. the thought of wearing formal for 6 weeks kills me. it's not those kind of formal its those strict kind. like must wear panty hose no crease line must have 2 spacing in your waistband so it's not so loose and not so tight etc etc must wear make up..

hmmz. anyway no school for mua tomorrow so yipee yoohoo :D gonna sleep LW is done :D
im tired