Monday, April 19, 2010

Random photossss + Holidays

Here to update on some random photos and stuff. So good right, blogging twice in a row for two days! School officially kicks in tomorrow for me even though today IS the first day of school. Good thing, no monday blues for me :)

Bobby got a lot better! Bicky still say's he farts a lot tho, especially today. HAHA



Which pile is the Bobby pile?



There he is! LOL he didn't even struggle when i covered him in clothes.



Just continued sleeping..



Earpiece my sis bought for my birthday! :D

went to watch Kick-Ass at tampines not long ago. IT WAS FAB. FABBBBBB I love hit girl she looks better with purple hair imho. i love how the way it turned out. from a preppy kinda flick to a violent action film! woahhhhhh :D





cinema was really cold and not much people! haha it was fun :D

dyed my hair with HL just now she kept laughing! we keep competing on who has the tallest hair and we made our hair into funny shapes such as indoor stadium, minnie mouse etc LOLL

PS: found out june also same class as me! YESSSSSS