Tuesday, April 10, 2007

YO!

YO!
Long time no post?
lmao yeah, two days only.
Now Im not THAT busy anymore.
Still gotta stay back after school tho. -.-''
SCHOOLWORK!~!~!~
I think Im getting obsessed with it.

Okay, pictures and details about going out with friends to study during Good friday and the holidays, refer to candy's blog, because I am too lazy to update. It is also boring since it is over already.


Haaa, just back home from school.
Let me think what happened today.

Nothing much? Just that for PE today, the guys had the 5 stations for NAFA, while girls had FREE GAMES! Played vb for 15 minutes, and badminton for the rest of the time. LONG TIME NEVER PLAY BADMINTON! And I was perspiring like I never did before. Except 2.4km lah.

Then math then chem test, blah blah blah.

Chem test is -.-'' I dunno whether is easy or hard anot. Mixed up.
Stayed back after school to do my math homework.
GOTTA REVISE ON MY MATH LAR!