Friday, January 14, 2011

Good ol'll January

It's January again! I always feel as though we are running in circles with each passing year, picking up from where we left off!
Currently blasting songs from Coldplay, it's really a good listen especially in the night.

January so far has been quite busy, and I can only foresee myself continuing this way till start of feb? Though tired and drained everyday, this hectic schedules also makes me feel quite satisfied that I'm maxing out my 24 hours with each passing day!

The bad thing about it tho, I feel as if I've missed out a lot.

I missed out a lot of fun and opportunities to hang out with friends! Wanted to meet them but it's so hard and I feel like I'm missing out on a part of their life, especially when I feel that they might need me to you know, confide in or just catch up!

Had to painfully reject invites from Cherelle Candy Rebacca and even Sunny :(((((( Only met up with my friends once so far... at Aglio Cafe?

Luckily I have Nadirah and June with me in school!!!!!!! at least makes me feel better + good classmates.

&&& I HATE SUNNY FYP ITS EATING SO MUCH OF OUR TIME THAT WE CAN SPEND TOGETHER, which is really very little fyi!
so it's sad. haven't seen him since like 1st Jan. Luckily I managed to dig out some time tomorrow!

Anw I have some resolutions yet to be made; but I'll keep them to myself!

So anw, I have NAPFA next week, meaning jogging on a Sunday morning, as well as squeezing in time for CNY shopping + projects. Tax competition on Saturday means I must wake up at 6am to go JU-BLOODY-RONG. and also a test next week and another one after that and so many crap in between. might not sound that busy but I AM!

now I just hope to HAVE MORE TIME