Friday, December 31, 2010

Quick wordy post

It's 4.35am, and my mind is already thinking about sleeping and yes, i'm still here to blog! I wanted to do an overview of my 2010 year when i thought about it a month ago, but i think it really isn't going to happen, because im as busy as hell! i'll still prolly try to make it happen cos i want to take it happen!

it's kinda ironic when i say im busy but im always tweeting about all the shows im watching! oh well need to curb my habit of being a couch potato.

anyway yes it's the last day of 2010, and i intend to savour every minute of it! i guess this means waking up earlier~ bad thing is that this means im hitting the big 2 next year! AHHHH i feel time is really too fast. i don't even feel like im growing up, but reality has spoken otherwise.

okay abrupt end of rant i am still down with flu and my head feels heavy. is it me or is singapore becoming colder?

oh yeah anyway genting was fun.. and cold! wanted to go outdoor theme park and abandoned the plan in the end wakakaka

yes official end of rant enjoy your last day guys!