Friday, July 08, 2011

New beginnings and Fresh starts

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last day of work today. I had awesome lunch with my manager + rebacca. it was fun and nice, and i realise my manager and i are so alike in many ways! it was sad to kinda leave since its the last day, but i know that new beginnings are ahead of me.

anyway, i started school, and yup im studying ACCA now~ the lecturer is quite good so far, and i know the papers are not easy, but i will try my best! the bad part is that its full of foreigners!!! im a fucking singaporean and im like a minority in my class! yuckkkk...

im still coughing now and it sucks cos i can't eat anything heaty without hacking and coughing the next day. gah.

sunny is serving NS now so i meet him during the weekends! he's now really dark and more muscular! but well he just called me and said he is suffering from a fever so boo:(

okay abrupt end. will write soon!