Monday, January 30, 2012

Year of the Dragon - Part 2

Spent some time celebrating CNY with my friends other than my family too! My friends came over on a friday night for a steamboat session and also played poker and mahjong while watching running man throughout the night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Those not in the pictures include Peifeng and Wenkai! Thank you Derald and sis for helping me grill the food and bicky for preparing the steamboat! It was fun, the last few friends left at about 3am. Maybe i would organise it next year again :)

I fell sick the next day and hence chaihuat couldnt come! I spent the whole day with a throbbing headache and a fever. Wasn't fun at all! I don't even know why i fell sick -.- i didn't even eat much of the titbits.

Went to candy's house yesterday to celebrate her ah ma's 87th birthday, it was fun to see the lion dance and we also spent time playing uno with her nieces and also playing bingo with her family. it was fun :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket