Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Blah + Happy Video (Edited)

Been stuck playing Blah nowadays. It's like a better rendition of the signature Habbo as it has free credits. I'm so happy because I like designing the rooms and it's fun when I have all the credits in the world and I don't need to worry about them at all! Sunny agrees that I look happy as I am always grinning when playing. Bad thing is that I can't play it at my laptop, because it just cant load. Sunny's computer can load though. Unfair!

Okay I'm gonna put the screenshots here so just bear with me :)


Crystal is my dragon and it flies around saying stuff so you can't see it in this shot. Kodomo is my pet dog (lol weird right should call my dragon Kodomo) and it just howls around. Apparently you can't see it either. Okay generally I think my designing skills not bad okay. Floor's a bit plain but I get my skills from playing Sims/Cafeworld/Habbo.


This is my kitchen. Okay my character looks weird it's actually doing a dance. Not bad right?



Okay to fulfill this dream I will never have, this is a virtual walk-in closet LOL my life is so sad I infused my actual wishes onto a virtual platform. Yes that yellow thing is a trophy and I am dancing again. The weird metal pipe thing next to the fitting room is a teleporter. Teleports me back to my main room.

Here's a video of Happy harassing me because she wants something!




At the end of all the harassing all she wanted was to cuddle. While I'm catching up on my lessons. Cute.