Monday, February 13, 2012

吃喝玩乐 Eric's 21st (Edited)







Food was great and it looked very appetizing too! Almost all were made my Eric's family and I was impressed :)

We had fun chilling in his room, chatting and laughing away with Vincent and Farhana, playing Scramble with Friends and having balloon wars!











Eric and I. I'm on the second row extreme left with my eyes closed, and Eric is on the extreme left, pouting. We were only.. 5 years old? Now we are on our twenties now. Woahhhhh time sure flies..


Some of us eating cake and pigging out in his room 







                                       Eric!


                                       Joey. He's a day younger than me!

                               Benson. Check out Candy photobombing at the back!


                               Sunny!


                                      Weishan


                                 Christina


                                         Wei Xiang


      Bella. One of the most demure dog I've ever met. It almost behaves like a cat and she is so cute and shy!


                                  With Birthday Boy again~




 His classic expression throughout secondary school~



 LOL that's classic photobomb


Anddddd... I hope he liked his Armani Exchange belt!

I'm still thinking whether to open a chalet at NSRCC! The place is nice but I still dont really have confidence that people will attend.. I have no idea what's wrong with me, maybe because I don't really have much friends.. but I would prefer a small gathering though. Ah I am boggled. Asked a couple of people but keep getting mixed reviews so yeah..

Problem above solved. You will get to know soon!

Anyway both me and sis got our results~ I passed and I totally screamed when my sis passed because she was expecting a fail and was dreading to know the results but I told her to open it! So im feeling totally exhilarated now.

Maybe I'll just take advantage of this adrenaline rush and just book it! GAH I DONNO

Okay I'm gonna go do my work. Yes I passed and Im happy, but I think I can do a lot better. Byeeeeee