Monday, March 11, 2013

Two-two


(This picture is so pixelated that no one can save me)

Anyway, its the big two-two for me today. Two hours gone so far and im enjoying this birthday already. My lovely group of friends gave me loads of surprises yesterday and sang me a birthday song while everyone took turns to finish the cake - most credits to ricky, unfortunately.

Spent my day with sunny today and he love the present he bought for me. he told me that he kept looking at it everyday ever since he bought it awww lol

Parents and sis bought me a cake and sang me a song but i forgot to make a wish. Even face-timed with LW which made my birthday even better. I am loving this!

Anyway I like this mood this birthday is giving me. Something stable and mature. I feel very settled and safe. It's slow and steady and i like it.  More importantly this birthday seem to have come the right time, like its telling me that things will be alright. I think of every year's birthday wish as more of a reflection of my life. A milestone. I make it a mark to tell myself how different i was the past year, and how am i a better version of myself this year. I like it too, makes me feel nestled and happy.

More details when the rest of the two-two (woah) hours are over.