Saturday, November 26, 2005

This is Huiyin reporting..

Okay.So I have loads to tell you. I mean LOADS. It's been a long time since I blogged. [Sorry my blog, it's the computer's fault] First thing. I got the class I'll be going to, during 15 november 2005. I'll be going to class secondary 3A, studying pure physics and chemistry, geography, Additional Maths, plus all the compulsory languages. Eric, Cherelle and Candy same class as me. Eric, AGAIN. LOL. Later, we went to celebrate Cherelle's BURFDAE! We gave her a PMK shirt.
Later, we went shopping and ate at Swensens. Finally, Cherelle had to go and we went bowling. Happy Day! =)

-----I INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAMME FOR A SPECIAL BULLETIN------

HARRY POTTER MOVIE "HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE" IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

------I INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAMME FOR A SPECIAL BULLETIN-----

Where was I ? Oh yeah.. Yesterday, My sis, my maid and I went into Liwen's school, Punggol Pri, to get her PSLE results. She got a good 245. =) She wants to go Anderson or maybe Cedar Girls. LOL.