Thursday, April 19, 2007

HAHA.

Yes, I know I said I was going to go on hiatus, but ya, haha. you know you know?
I can't wink la my eyes too small. Wink no difference.
Current Eyes: 费玉清 those kind.

Haaa, learn this lame phrase from eric yesterday, and i finally mastered it at home;

我是如来佛祖玉皇大帝观音菩萨指定取西经特派使者花果山水莲洞美猴王齐天大圣孙悟空~啊!


Phew, that was a long one, and eric was telling me that i should go home and 练个八十年 then say, lols. Aiya, no need. I very fast because I like tongue twisters. TTM say I talk like 机关枪, then today like no bullet, lols.

WATANABE AND CRAB CLAYPOT! See you know what I mean or not =D

Today was a slacky dayyyyyyyyy.
Chinese- Go through test paper.
Add math- Go through homework and pass up
Chem- Do 2 questions on worksheet at AVA
Add math again- go com lab got lame ppt about friendship day and play com
Phy- Finished static electricity
Eng- go through o level 1998 paper
Add math remedial- do dunman high topic on area under curve.

SBS, and something funny happened today!
I ate tom yam noodles today. It was more sour then spicy, and it was hot. I think I too long never eat spicy stuff, I cannot tahan the chili. It was hot and spicy and sour overall la! Then eat till mouth sibei red like swollen like that! lmao so funny, my friends keep teasing me.

Prefects investiture today! The prefects so funny, the junior prefects were snapping photos of them throwing their blazers in the air. like graduation like that! Hahahaha!

Dunman high thing. I do till want to vomit my organs, lungs, blood, EVERYTHING OUT. Careless like siao. I think I will achieve the "Most Careless" award lor! And yikes, I spilled coffee on candy and she thought it was sand at first! WAHAHAHA! And sorry! (:

Studied till six plus. Then we heard Mrs Lim's voice from the speaker,saying "The school is closing soon after 5 min" or something. Then we heard it again. This time was 4 mins or something.Did I hear wrongly? But walao, if we have to be reminded every minute we will die ar. Then Mr Xu go switch off the light.

Don't tell you who is mr xu leh! MWAHAHA.

Geo test was -.-'' by the way.
Speechless. Totally owned.
I think.

AND MWAHAHA I WANT HARRY POTTER!