Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TODAY IS MY DAY YALL!

WOO! HAPPY 17th birthday to myself YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha what a dramatic birthday this year, i got my own cake!

well, thanks to eric sunny candy weishan yvonne cherelle felix tedric christina junming farhana joey jiahui benson nanda thomas mylene jj eugene jiajie vanessa hanbin mrs lau mr chong wanlin bridget shengwei widiah xinyi shin chien azlin weiping shirley wenjun ernest weizhong jiawen yongtai phelia nune!

okay did i miss out any names please tell me y'all!
happy to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today was a wonderful day!

met up with weishan at 1pm to accompany her for chinatown to buy her groceries and stuff. shopped a while and i bought a pencilbox! school want to start liao what u looking at. hah :D

okay and she help me pay a bit for my mr bean ice pearly!!!!
then candy called ask me faster go subway cos there lack people.
but bluff people!!!I GO THERE GOT CAKE THEY SING BIRTHDAY SONG TO MEEEEEEEE!!
wow it was really a suprise. i was like, omg omg omg omg omgggggggggggggggggg!

the caucasian customers beside me was like "ur birthday?"
HAHAHAHAi got cake i sing song i blow candles!!! (lol i almost type i blow candy)
and i forgot to make a wish even though got that pose cos i was too happy!
take alot of photos and i was given offffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i give one piece of cake to taglio people and give to the rest!!
waited for yvonne and candy to clock out.
walked around shopped a bit
i cannot wear XS LIAO WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and met up with cherelle later cos she pass me stuff!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

okay then finally went to kovan ate thai express.
lol the food a bit .. lol!!!
hmm den i got free member for thai express and free wine and 10% discount and free 10 dollar voucher cos of my birthday~!!!!
who want to go makan at thai express tell meee!

lol a bit weird wearing subway uniform go everywhere, its like wearing school uniform and not going to school!
LOL so happy man!

saw joey on the way home with candy!
he is swimming coach and he became tanner and stronger and taller man!
and sideburn very long hahahahaha!!!

okay pictures!!! i got alot more from yvonne but next time i show you lor!

lol back from ernest house not long ago, help me print man! cos my printer no ink no paper last minute chiong to his house. hahahaha thanks and your house look like computer lab! thanks for the chocolates, the can swan thing and the paper flower lol!

okay bday over i am so sad so i am stuffing myself with spaghetti now.

okay pictures have arrived! [updated march 15]since i wrote the above part on 11 mar, i am going to post it like 11 mar. haha okay pics!




CAKE!



CLOSE UP OF MY CAKE!



HAHA busy staring at the cake.



Supposed to be making a wish, but it's just a pose cos i was so excited and shocked i forgot!



trying to cut cake. aiya i dunno how to cut no skill anyhow.



Eugene Nanda Me Thomas!



LMAO TWIST SHOT. My face look retarded cos i was kinda squashed! big butt they all lol!



Mylene weishan von me candy.



LOL AGAIN :D All big butts again.



HAHA father and mother of subway! Thanks NANDA ALOT FOR THE LOVELY CAKE AND BUY LESS CREAMIER ONE FOR ME COS I HATE CREAM STUFF! I wonder how he knew..



See reflection! SO it's actually a shot of all four of us.



Trying to squeeze everyone into a picture.



AGAIN!

okay, will update photos of presents after i get them all lol!

okay, went to the poly checkup with a noob not long ago, and i woke up as early as 6am like wth!? finished at 12pm lor wapiang. so tired i slept for 7 hours for my nap leh.

okay i got more to blog about, chongsk bday pics and today disney on ice!
but i really gotta go and sleep now, i have work at 9am, meaning dragging myself out of bed at 7.30am, plus i dont want my dad to catch me, i have a strict 12.30am curfew now.

i am not smelly by the way.