Wednesday, March 05, 2008

SOT.

Today was absoulutely crazy.
I slept at 4am this morning despite turning in at 12am.
I tried to read the geisha book so that i can make myself sleep but it did not work.
i got hungrier then ever and i could not sleep even more.
my god.

woke up at 8am plus from a call from von, she wasn't feeling well, so i go work in the morning. in the end she nvr go home cos she got better. her headache thing was acting up again. wow sian i dropped 1 bread and cashier whole day! worse coffee spill and i scalded my whole hand LOL. you know i even let out a manly scream which yvonne did not hear. sian. hahahaahaha cold water dont work, make it burn more. i learn one. hahahahahahaha! okay finished work at 4pm, go food court she eat century egg porridge then went to junction 8 with yvonne to book tix for sistic disney on ice. haha von got really crazy at the arcade trying to win the stich plush toy. haha but we play basketball yay! went food court to eat and i drink water. bus-sed home. long bus ride. wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long.

oh candy joined subway. haha okay i wanted to blog more but somehow must have pictures la. wapiang send me leh.

remind me to take letter regarding tp.
remind me to bring the dog thing.
lmao.