Thursday, March 27, 2008

FINALLY!

Finally here to update!
No lah, I am not on hiatus, it's just that I was so so so busy!
off day also run around, not slacking at home hor!
went out with yvonne to TP to hand in our enrolment thingy cos we were late.
we met up at 9am okay?!

took bus hahahahaha!
after that went to tampines mall to shop.
haha i didn't really shop lah, yvonne just see see for me help me see make me change clothes somemore!
pro ar she. and she brought them for me as bday present!
thanks :D

haha i was a bit paiseh leh, like i never do anything she help me she help me one.
haha bought shoes also.
later went to clarke quay look for candy at subway.
den went ard and shop and bought another top.

ok then went to dhoby ghaut to play ARCADE!
you know the basketball machine move by itself .. lol.
okay nvm skip topic then went home cos we were freaking tired.

hahahahaha and i am totally rehooked onto cardcaptor sakura now!
hahaha loading them as i am blogging!
i want to rewatch ouran high school host club and fruit basket liao yay!

oh worked today! yvonne tricked me into eating chocolate banana thing. -.-
worked with cherelle candy lene at night,
oh saw CHAI HUAT today he surprised me man!
finished at 11pm damn shiok so i arrived home early :D

okay end of post going to watch show.
no pic currently, lazy to put.

ohya i changed my hp number!!!!!
aha damn easy to remember right :D