Monday, March 10, 2008

Classic warp!

Back to update once more!

Slept real early last night. Like.. 11.30pm? I was really tired and still yawning when i woke up at 7am. Bo bian must go and work, morning shift. I ate tom yum maggie noodles for the 674958320483th time this week liao my god. arrived damn early like 8.30am leh! HAHA mother bring me to mrt wat. morning shift worked with candy jj thomas. Cosplay people! but only one sian. got green hair wahahaha! finished work at 3.50pm? hhaha oh u know subway got new uniform need to wear tie lol! dunno nice anot but yvonne say nice? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

okay after work go home saw IA! haha! bathed and go to suntec with family! long long time since go out together, like what, a few years? exclude CNYs lah. oh i also received my enrolment package like FINALLY! okay went to IT fair there and finally bought my laptop! gift from my dad lol! oh saw alot of people from school! chewling, yuling and i saw bryan and yiling i think! oh bought a printer too! okay ate at some restaurant at balestier and it was those sichuan dishes. i ate 2 bowls of rice and 2 cups of pu'er tea!!! hhaha i was damn bloated after that.



FOOD!

okay pictures of the laptop!



the box! ahaha and jojo.

caught the show "my nutty professor" on HBO just now! got one big fat momma joke;you mother is so fat, her waistline is the EQUATOR! LOL cracked me up lor!

okay i was playing with the laptop just now, warping my face, let me all show you!
classic please.
don laugh okay you all!







i got worse ones, next time show you all!

okay this whole thing was typed long ago but blogger just refused to upload my pictures!
one more dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D