Tuesday, February 03, 2009

ELEVENTH!

ELEVENTH ELEVENTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay that was yesterday. I was blog-hopping the other day and i realised a lot of people took CNY pictures ya? LOL er unfortunately no photos were taken in my case :D i also don't know why leh, maybe i feel weird? okay anyway just a random thing.

I AM HAVING A SEVERE MIGRAINE today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay not migraine but just headache. it's like 2 fingers pressing against your temples and you just feel like your head's gonna explode! i took a nap for the first time since forever and it was SHIOK with a capital S! but i still woke up with a headache what is wrong with me.

oh i finished ANTM cycle 11 days back.. i love ALL the girls! especially Elina Analeigh Marjorie Mckey. HAHA MCKEY WON!! oh and my sis wrote a JOKE about AMERICA'S NEXT TOP NOODLE! Wait i copy paste from her blog;

NOTE: IT IS NOODLE!! NOODLE!! HAHAHAHA




4 different types of noodles, lining up in one row (like how they stand when one of them gonna get eliminated). Meepok, meekia, ban mian, yellow noodle.

Mi Fen (a.k.a Tyra Banks la but ya.) : And then there were four. One of you will become America's Next Top Noodle. Your prize will be that you will be eaten by LIWEN! WOO!



Noodles : WOOO!



Mi Fen : Meepok, please come forward.

*Meepok goes forward*

Mi Fen : Meepok, you are wavy and yellow, but not too yellow. And you take fantastic pictures!





Look at it! It's gorgeous. This picture is so sexy!

Meepok : I'm bringing sexy back ~ Yeah!



Mi Fen : Whatever.



Mi Fen : Now, MeeKia, please step forward.



*Meekia steps forward*



Meekia : I AM America's Next Top Noodle! I am the descendant of the purest noodle of all, Mee! (Hence, MeeKia.)

Mi Fen : Walao you damn cocky leh then you saying i not good issit. OUT!

Meekia : (weeps)



Mi Fen : Don't cry la! Some people like to eat you dry you know!



Meekia : (cries even more)



Mi Fen : See la now nobody want to buy you liao lor. Where got people want eat salty noodle. Okok you got enough attention liao. Ban mian, please step forward.



Ban mian steps forward.








Mi Fen : You need to do something about your shape. It's so boring and flat! You look like you were ran over by some metal roller thing!

Ban mian : Erm... yeah. It's kind of the point. It's how i'm made...?

Mi Fen : I'm giving you CONSTRUCTIVE criticism here! Are you gonna listen to me or what?



Ban mian : Okay, mi fen. I'm sorry. I'll change my shape. Like this?

Ban mian bends around, breaks her neck and dies.

Mi Fen : Next!

Yellow Noodle steps forward.





Mi Fen : ok, tell me the truth! You how many days never bathe already??

Yellow Noodle : I got!! I bathe the most!!

Mi Fen : Don't bluff me! You so yellow yellow dirty fellow still dare tell me you got bathe? I HATE BEING LIED TO! You are out of this competition! I don't care about you anymore you smelly smelly pig!

Yellow Noodle : EH wait --

Mi Fen : And we have a winner~ Mee pok!

Mee pok : *Cries* i'm so happy and grateful that all of y'all suck!

Mi Fen : Eh dammit la why you cry. Liwen likes to eat DRY mee pok you know! Ok all of you lose i will win and get eaten by Liwen.

Mee pok : what?!

(Yes i did eat yu pian mi fen and that is why she wins)

IT IS PUNNY!! LOL PUNNY LOL its a joke okay never mind. Psychology textbook is so naggy man it is filled with so many unnecessary stuff for the exam!

sian 2 presentations on thursday, can i pull it offfffff??????????????????????

exams coming so i think i would update lesser? :D shit my headache is coming back like gazillion times worse. gotta rest tomorrow is a long day like thinking of me makes me roll my eyes till my pupil is at the back of my head.

PS: i don't really know how to roll my eyes. i can only roll.. er, london choco roll?

PS/S: I remembered what i wanted to blog about! i have cravings for CURRY ZAZZLE!! AHHHH i want to eat it i want to eat it!