Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of the year

HAPPY NIU YEAR SOON! Okay I am here to do my new year wishes and cross out previous's year. I think I will strike out quite less. Let me see..

1. Study Hard

OH I sure did, at least i got As right. Don't talk about FA2.

2. Gain weight

Yeah I think i gained 2kg.

3. Save money lah.. always broke.

Aiya still broke.

4. Happy.

Stupid wish, but i am happy anyway hahahaha

5.Remain in contact with all my sec sch friends!

Ehhhh, hmm since i mentioned ALL, i don't think i did it. sian i meant the closer ones. but drift a bit from them due to different schools/classes and all, but i think still okay. but i still hope to be in contact.

6.I dunno.. more girlish ar? I am boyish har?

Hmmm..

7.Time crisis stage 3 with 1 token please.

SO NOT done, my attention span is now on crisis 4 liao.

8.Don't get stressed easily.

LOL

9.Er.. have a temper?

I dun really know, can this one don't count?

10. Actually want to try new stuff

Errrr maybe? I sucked helium in my mouth and spoke so i guess it's new.

11. Be seventeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn xD (okay i will be)

Yeah duh

12.Go overseas!

GENTING DOES NOT COUNT

13.New stuff!

i mentioned it alr what!

14. Not so 'muddle-headed' as sometimes will. I mean everyone will right.

Hmmm..

15. Seriously, sleep lesser. Do not oversleep.

HAHAHAHA JOKE

16.Neater.

I am neat :D

17. lesser last minute issues.

ahh..

18. no quarrels whatsoever!

oh no.i think i have more of that this year


I think the above took alot of space right, now to post my new year wishessss
1. Remain contact with friends
2.score well for accting
3.save $$
4. something to do with fingernail
5. go OVERSEAS
6. someone save my laptop
7. new phone
8. get into finance major? (prolly will change my mind but it seems more fun)
9. no last minute issues
10. grow up (more mature even though i alr am)

OKAY, quite lame the wishes right. when i get home i am SO SO SO going to read twilight and new moon and all. no school tomorrow so i am one happy girl. i shall blog more next year :D