Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blogskin

Wanted to change blogskin since i've had this one for quite a long time now, but lazy to do so, haha. finished my revision for today, so it's slacking time for me now. my sis slept from like 5 plus till now, and i am secretly waiting for her to wake up

im having a wicked cough these days, and it doesn't seem to subside. my mother cooked liang teh but it is so bitter i drank 2 cups only.

anyway, sem 2.2 is almost over, and time to change classes! i will kinda miss T05, especially nadirah, hassay, aisha and lingle's group! haha hope we can be in the same class in year 2! it's so fast, my freshman year is coming to an end!

chatting with benson online for a bit of catch up. apparently he don't know/forgot things about me eh eh eh hahhahaha but it's nice to chat with a long-time-no-contact friend

i am still suffering a teeny weeny bit of heartache about my camera album. haha i swear i was so pissed my face turned red. it is just so dumb. so no pictures.

oh ya i am currently using iphone now because my prev phone keeps restarting. i might use it permanently i guess, but i will go repair the old one. ironically i don't really like touch screen phone cos there is no satisfaction is msging, don't have those 'click-click sound' hahah.

and i need a job! i better start finding if not there is no time to work on the hols! someone lobang??

ps: jiawen i finally relinked you