Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here to blog!

Immensely relieved after i found out only 6 more chapters for MBS. phew, feeling less stressed so yay for me!

anyway, my head was pounding from all the FA work today, so many and not easy. but it is fun lol! now its 11.36pm and i gotta wake up at 9am to attend revision lecture for mbs. oh and there is also mbs presentation. ewww. i wanted to find out my coursework grades but i guess not..

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HASSAY! 18th already, can go buy alcohol 4D! get a driving license la faster so you can fetch us to school!

don't wanna change classssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ya btw our year (1991) is that you are applicable for driving license at 18 instead of 21 right? hope so man i wanna take with my sis!

oh ya you know hassay's itouch is the best! the songs like so updated and i love love love it! where you get your songs from man? love your songs more than the itouch! and i hope you like our present! :D

oh ya 5th book is MIDNIGHT SUN! LOL man i say what blazing sun somemore! feel like laughing and i have not read the draft yet i am so busy okay okay okay okay okay!

eric photos photos i wan it i wan it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life is seriously quite mundane just mug school sleep. i think i am eating alot lesser in school. i mean, my first proper meal for today was my dinner. seriously i am so lazy to get food and most of the time nowadays i am alone cos the rest go home early and it seems so sad to eat alone. i don't really mind but when people see me i think they will go like "eee why she so loner" lol i cannot stand it!

hhaha speaking of eating im so sorry for my poly friends lol cos they always ALWAYS accompany me to eat at biz park bcos i am hungry and they are not. so guilty always. i mean they all waited and accompanied me before leh, watch me eat you know.

i dun wan change class!!!!!!!! oh ya btw ob project was good! :D major thanks to lilin to help edit you were great! :D

okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee imma go sleep me wake up 7am you know. poor me.

PS: i realised i keep digressing throughout this post! keep talking about random things. maybe because i have not blogged for quite a while and things are just popping on my mind now. so i just type whatever that comes on my head