Thursday, February 26, 2009

EXAMS OVER

Phew, finally exams are over, accounts are the suckiest paper ever. Argh anyway at least it is over. when we get our results huh? i damn kan chiong wahahahaha.

anyway you think i am free? NO I AM NOT. I still have quite some things to rush these days, sife stuff and the camp planning thing.

oh anyway my ah ma has osteoporosis, and she fell recently which is a bad thing as her bones are damn brittle and almost broke and she is suffering pains from the joints! so bicky has to go take care of her for the time being and prevent her from falling, so i have to do the chores such as buy food for myself, take care the dogs, etc etc. i really hope she gets well she is so damn skinny!

no photos to post i am so darn lazy to get my USB cable hahha so wait ya?

i need a job! i need to bank in money! i need to ________!

no show. what is this!! oh ya anyone got dreamgirls soundtrack it is niceeeeeeeee

anyway last day of school today! went to design canteen to check out eric's and christina's artwork cos eric msged me the day before. and it was nice! so clear hahaha can check out farhana's face at design school haha oops i mean her eyes :D