Thursday, July 22, 2010

Class BBQ

Oh my gosh I am updating so frequently (I know right?) but no one else is! So blog people, so I can continue to read/stalk your blogs! Anyway had class BBQ yesterday! Had to leave early tho, I wished that the BBQ started earlier :) The food was fabulous, I just kept eating and eating! One of the BBQ in which I ate most food! Normally I don't eat much, I have no idea why.

Anyway Yichen's condo was beautiful! It looks plain on the outside, but it's so beautiful inside! The pools are so nice! The only thing bad was the security guard who insisted the BBQ-ing stop at 10pm. I wondered if they finished the 8kg prawns tho, but i think we pretty much ate everything else!

XiuHui started whipping out her camera and clicking all the way straight after AA lecture ended!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway, headed with the girls to Century Square and had lunch - Pastamania. Yes woohoo big shock to those who know me well - i do not frequent there often. Had 2 bad experiences there, hence had the impression that the food was quite cheesy. Cheesy - not my kind of thing.

But LW showed me the menu few days ago when we walked past so I decided to eat there! HAHAHA okay it was really quite full! Caught 'Despicable Me' (again, yes i know) and i still think it's worth watching twice! Agnes is cute, and Gru was funny! Didn't even realise that the scientist was voiced by Russell Brand!

Walked around thereafter and reached the condo around 7pm!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cup in the picture above is not fruit punch, it's actually liquid soap. I heard that someone almost drank it! I think Im quite afraid of cats - Im fine with them, but when they come near me I will sorta wanna escape. Except christina's cat, haha nike so cute! Had to keep running behind june when the cat came! June is a huge cat lover!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, had quite some fun there! I wished I could eat more tho, I was quite satisfied, but not bloated! Hope to have more BBQ like this soon! :)

Felt a bit sick when i reached home, and even worse on the morning. But I feel better now tho. Yay :)

Okay going to eat and sleep. Btw i cut my hair and plucked my brows with sissies today! Kept sneezing during the brow session - so paiseh.