Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mood: Sleepy

Very sick of my blogskin layout now, I guess I made the photos too big - the whole blog looks distorted. Im gonna find a simpler and nicer layout soon (keeping my fingers crossed) and hope this old blog of mine will look nice! :)

Finished all my tutorials for the week before 8pm. Yes, that's how ON I am (as Nadirah always puts it). Im just spending some time surfing on the web now before turning to my storybooks later. God I miss reading! Haven't been surfing the web for some time already.. iPhone is officially taking over my my vaio.

You can tell im quite free right? judging from the number of times Im blogging! Fortunately yes, I am more free now, and a bit unused to it. While relaxing and taking back some time to relax and enjoy, I still sorta prefer the busy schedule I had few weeks ago. It's like you are living each day to the fullest! Tiring tho, I must say. I guess I should not treat this free period as a 'slacking' time but a time for me to recharge :)

School has been kinda great recently with my schoolmates! But i miss my old ones too, when can we meet again ah?

Anyway after school went to have lunch at Tampines Mall with Casslyn and Nadirah @ Long John's, followed by going to Nadirah's house to chill and played games like mastermind and watching Ripleys'! Nadirah grows chili padi outside her house no wonder her mom and her are chilipadi queens!

Class BBQ tomorrow, and I heard they bought a lot of stuff. 8kg worth of prawns to start with, 100 otah and 150 satay as well as 100 chicken wings? Seriously we really CANNOT FINISH. i guess I should leave my stomach empty before heading to the BBQ.

Having a cousins gathering soon (steamboat), which is still keeping me quite happy these days! Steamboat~

Anyway Sunny's off to his SIP already, and he is already very busy on his first day! I think he has some competition thing and that his working hours will only be back to normal next week. Hope to see him soon! <3 It's gonna be my turn soon, and I kinda dread it. It's like going to school for the first time and we have to restart all over again zzz. Im also scared that I might not be performing up to expected! 3 months is a lot of time. Really don't wanna be an OL! I think many people would stereotype OL Accountants as boring..

Okay Im going off to read Chamber of Secrets now~ Im still amazed by JK Rowling's works, she just NEVER ceases to amaze me! It's like everytime i reread the book, I always discover something new! I bought the books with the drawings for the cover. The classic never get old, and that the series started out as a novel for the children :D

Shall update this space soon!

PS:Finally a wordy post. I love being wordy!