Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ice Cream + Movies on a friday night

Met up with Sunny today after like a week? Yes, Im now meeting him like once in 5 days or something? Yeah it's hard tho but at least we get to meet? :) Anyway it's 2am in the morning and I wanna get this done so I can head to bed!

Ooooh btw hung out with Lilin after tax lecture and god I miss that girl! It's been so long since we ever get to really talk because we were in different classes already, and she is often out and running about and it's really hard to see her these days cos she is often so busy with her stuff! Btw congrats on her self-securing her SIP :)

ALSO, met Weishan on a thursday to watch movie together - The Socerer's Apprentice! Nicholas Cage - Awesome actor! and the male lead is cute! Hahaha overall nice show but I was hoping to catch Inception tho! I must watch it soon, maybe monday with weishan again :D

Anyway, Sunny treated me to my first ever Haagen Dazs ice-cream, which was more than I could EVER ask for since I was really having bad mood these days. I use to think that food therapy doesn't really work but there you go, it worked for me (maybe it's only ice-cream). Best therapy for me would be TV and ice-cream I guess :)

Anyway I present you...

Photobucket

A classic pint of Chocolate Midnight Cookie Flavour gosh that is so awesome! I fed it to all my family members of the house and bicky's eyes become WIDE after eating it. Guess what.. it's EVERYONE's first premium ice-cream ever! I guess it's because we rarely spend so much on premium food.. it's like you whatever you eat still gotta shit out anyway so it's ultimately a waste of money or something..

Oh yeah we watched a chinese movie too! Remember the 大内密探灵灵狗? Awesome as everrrrrrrrr!

Photobucket

Strongly recommended cos it's freaking funny!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Took photos because 1. I was feeling happy! 2. Materials for sunny to BLOG

Photobucket

Got a bit too carried away while Sunny was transferring the photos! Felt a sudden rush of Narcissicism.. haven't even been taking photos since class BBQ!

Mom commented that Sunny a bit bui already he was like 'I must lose weight' but I think he looks better which more meat! Ahahaahahaha :D

Hoping to actually JOG this weekend - I have been procrastinating for like 3 weeks! The problem is I can't get up! I prefer jogging in the morning than in the evening.. air is fresher and I'll just feel more alert and all :) I guess I'll do it on Sunday.

Okay Im freaking tired now, might read 2 chapters of half-blood prince before turning in.

To-do for tomorrow: Tax Tutorial and download + put songs into itunes from Shuyun :D