Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Short one.

It's 12.46am so I decided to pop by and update this little dusty space of mine. I have SO MUCH to say but Im currently really not in love with my new blogskin now.. so it really gives me second thoughts about blogging when you dont like to visit your BLOG!

anw, i'll get that covered pretty soon... later in the week perhaps? Internship ended, and it's really a fun and an amazing experience, got to meet all the awesome new friends and colleagues, and im really sad that it ended. It seems that somehow things after that are returning to square one, and i'll wonder if the people involved will really remember the 3 months afterall. I mean it's short, but i hope it'll mean something to the people as much as it means to me.

Today was the first day in school, and it just felt totally weird. I just kinda felt distanced to school already, not to mention all the past lectures/studies i've learnt keep flooding back, and seeing old friends, classmates, teachers, just made me felt like that awkward and weird kid in poly again who only resides comfortably in her own circle. Argh I hate it.

Anyway for this new class, I just hope people like me and i just along well with people, get good grades, do my best, get busy and stop wasting time like water, and actually let the 3 months be a productive one.

I guess that's enough for today, i'll update more with pictures! for now, im really glad im having lunch with suehow and libeike tomorrow mwahahahahahha :)