Sunday, March 20, 2011

Changed my spectacles!

Photobucket

Hi ya'll! As you can see, I changed my spectacles already! my myopia didnt worsen so phew! however my lens were badly scratched because i kept wiping it with my shirt which is deffo a big no-no! i guess i learn my lesson...

i spent the day watching cougar town, and also trying to blog about my Dec trip to Genting by photoshopping my photos, but it was taking too long i guess i'll blog a short post here first. also went down with my sissies + 2 dogs for a stroll downstairs to catch a glimpse at the Super Moon, and it was gorgeous!

k and now im bored. Running Man episode would be released tomorrow and i can't wait to watch, it's so funny and addictive!

actually i've been doing nothing during the hols except watching tv, surfing the net, reading, playing an awful lot of mahjong, and meeting up some of my friends! was glad to meet up and help out rebacca in her music school thingy, and i hope all is well! met up june and weishan yesterday for dinner @ NEX's pizza hut, and it was quite a good catch up session, not to mention attending the Celebration of Learning in which i saw many of my poly mates and had loads of fun with noisy Nadirah(s) beside me!

i know i know, im getting a job soon. yeah im so darn lazy but i know i have too! btw june made me a birthday card and it was so pretty and im so happy to have a friend like her! she totally made my day and i was surprised! thanksssss :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

wah so chio~

anyway im just gonna go continue with my photoshop and play a bit of mahjong! can't wait to meet cherelle and candy tomorrow as well as rebacca and the rest after cheryl returns from aussie :D woot fun!