Tuesday, April 17, 2007

..

Today was a HOT and WARM day! I was perspiring like siao, maybe it was also due to PE that was held earlier. I feel so sticky now, with the perspiration and all that. BUT BUT BUT! I love to perspire! Feels so de-stressed. So relaxed when playing sports and games! MWAHAHAHA!

Hmm, I ran one round with candy today,
played badminton,
and volleyball.

lmao. FIVE STATIONS NEXT WEEEEEEEEEEEK! Heh, wish me luckkkkkkkkk.

Sian, I gotta work on my 2nd draft for the essay later. I rewrote it two times already! Now is the third time! *Sigh* No choice, gotta keep reflecting on our mistakes in order to learn!

Geography test thurs, ss on monday.
Siansational.

Nothing much today lar, but well, I have something BAD to announce!

I AM GOING ON HIATUS TILL MID-YEAR IS OVER!

I think till next month? 17 may or something. I think I might be online, but yeah, super mugger here, and I need to chiong now. NO TIME OKAY?
Or maybe I might not be online?
GAH. I might post or update if possible, but not really that often.

MID YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr.
ROAR.

Really lah, nothing much to blog about now. anyone got songs? new songs to intro me? I NEED NEW SONGS ALL YOU PEOPLE!