Saturday, August 18, 2007

HMM.

Haaaa, I confirm going to retake my MT exam already. Let's just hope that I get an A1, even if it was Merit for my oral. $24 bucks on two papers. I thought it would be 100+, lols.

These few days were really hectic and messed up, I already have truckloads of homework piling up, and I am up to my neck trying to complete them all. There is also this SS test, full paper, which I had to swallow and cramp in 14 chapters. But it's over, and I think I screwed the SEQ. Sian. I also have homework for EVERY SUBJECT! AND, Prelims are around the corner. When I said around the corner, it meant next week. Ya, I am complaining, dude. Sorry man, but it's my ranting ground, so ya.
Let's seeeee.

Homework List.
- English; File up worksheets and record marks
- Chinese; Overdued 作文 and 理解问答
- Maths; Practice Papers
- A math; Dunman High Circular Measure and Binomial Theorem
- Physics; TYS papers
- Chem; Practice Papers
- Social Studies; SBQ
- Geography; 2 essay questions

Mwahahaha. Not funny. Kill me. I have to finish them all by monday. Which will not be done.

I woke up at 4+ today. Yeah, my fault. Have been staying up till 1am on school days, because my sis LW borrowed the DEATHLY HALLOWS book from her friend, and I wanted to read it. Yup, I finally finished it.

And it was awesome.

It was kinda confusing, but it solved a lot of doubts and mysteries. Haha loved the end. Exciting climax. I think this book was the best of the 7 books. I hoped there would not be sequels tho, it is very anti-climax. Gah I dunno. JK is a good author yay!

Okay. Going to bath eat study sleep. lmao nice routine.

PS: I don't think anyone should ask me for my homework since it's posed up here. Right?