Thursday, September 06, 2012

The Past

Someone asked me a special question today. I guess I always knew the answer in my heart but I didn't really acknowledge it until i said it; when the weight of words just came through. But I guessed it made me feel better about things, in this perspective especially.
I guess somewhere out there, things, incidents, coincidence are always placed randomly, and it's up to us to decipher or decide what comes out from it. It could simply be a blessing in disguise.

The Past is very beautiful. But that's all there is to it, like a beautiful picture. Once created, it's eternal, in my heart. I just want to remember these happy moments. They are called The Past for a reason.

I'm very grateful for things as they are now. They may not always turn out to be the best, but next time look carefully, there is always a silver lining.