Friday, September 07, 2012

Bicky

I have been wanting to write this but I feel that my words cannot best comprehend how I feel. I try my best though.

How do I begin? How do you muster courage to say goodbye? I am too soft hearted for all this.

I feel sad though. An empty kind of sad mixed with a tinge of warmth. Things will no longer be the same. My stuff will never be the way she used to made it. My home suddenly feels a bit more foreign as I start to rediscover stuff from which drawers..

and then the sadder part comes - you just see traces of her everywhere. I was just doing some chores when I found her blanket here, her green shirt there, her tote bag here. Everything seems the same but different.

But I do feel happy for her though. In a way I know that she will begin her own life instead of supporting ours, and that she would be very happy. She would not have made a better choice.

I will miss her. She is like my second mom evolved into an elder sister. I'll miss her cooking, watching telly together, disturbing/helping her in the kitchen, saying I love you to her randomly in which she will totally -.-, shouting while talking from different rooms, watching TFC or chasing Korean dramas together. All these little things.