Thursday, September 27, 2012

What have i been doing

Series of pictures updating you guys on what I have been doing lately. These pictures are all taken from Instagram but well, i will add in a few more words lol


Taken @ Bicky's last night in SG. We went to have supper at Jalan Kayu together. I miss her already, wonder how is she now though. I can't post photos on facebook to update her because i don't know if she knows how to access it from there..Jojo seems sad at night especially though..

Found this meaningful quote from a magazine page. I was at Niks with LW and we waited for bloody 5 hours for our turn! Thank god DJ and Richard took us home. We ended at 1am please.

Don't you think this quote makes a damn lot of sense? Sometimes people would just choose personality over character, i cant say that i wasn't one of them.. 


My new sweater i brought from Primark! Super chio and i love it! It was around 30 SGD my most expensive apparel i bought from UK. Bought it because i haven't seen it in SG and their sweaters are super chic! I LOVE PRIMARK the stuff they sell cheaper than singapore and a lot more variety and designs! 3 storeys please. BRING ME BACK THEREEEEEEEEE

Photo taken with Jolyn during a chinese dinner. She's my cousin and she's only 12! She looks like 14 to me though.. children these days grow so fast..

My first teachers' day present! It's my first time tutoring so of course im super happy to receive one and i didn't even expected it! These 2 monsters are sometimes quite lovable. I said sometimes... lol. I teach P4 and P5 English btw. It's at Punggol and its just a 10 minute walk! Super convenient!

Bought nail polish for 2 freaking pounds at Primark so im trying them out. It actually looks better on the picture. I don't think i did a good job painting them. I love the coral green though. Always wanted to try a new colour so im super happy.


CANDY NAILS! The nail polish came in a set with 4 colours. I was deciding which to use and i just decided to heck it and use all of them. I kept staring at them though, not weird meh the colour?! Again it looked better in picture. And it's chipping off already with the bloody housework i do ALL DAY.

Taking the dogs for a walk. Because i own 3 dogs i have to go 2 trips! So it adds up into 6 trips per day? My mom brings one per trip so she has to go for 3! Luckily we take turns so we wont be so tired. Anyway when i bring the dogs down i don't bring my phone, just the keys and newspaper to clean their poo, and i was freaking lazy to take the keys cos i have no pockets. Plus the newspaper would be used up so my hand is empty, so i dont wanna hold the damn keys jiu dui liao. Good idea right.

Okay abrupt end lol. Pictures taken in UK & France shall be up when i get the pictures. I should start studying soon which means a hiatus is coming. Sob right. I know, i'll miss me too.