Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Back.

VOILA! Dear Madames and Messieurs, I am back.. to blog.

Ok, the past week was like d-uh, BORING okay! I did not step out of the house for a WEEK! (Not including yesterday which I had an adventure, tell you later) I was cooped in the lame out house, with my eyes glued onto the telly and the computer. At this rate Im gonna get Astigmatism, which I currently do not have now. Im practically rotting here, and Im going mad. Picture me, pulling handfuls of hair from my head. Yes, Im going bald. [Kidding! Do you have a sense of humor, do you not? LAUGH you fools. (Again, Kidding!)]

So, desperate enough, I turned to my homework. Now ..

Homework List

-50+ questions for Add Maths.
-7 graphs for E maths.
-2 sets of maths homework for term 1 AND 3.
-2 sets of a maths homework for term 1 AND 3.
-Chemistry TYS.
-Chemistry Paper.
-Physics.
-2 sets of Georgraphy.
-2 sets of english homework; compo and compre

TADA! On my way.

Let me tell you the adventure of mine. JiaHui was working by selling ice-cream, so she called me and asked me to buy some. Yeah, Why not? So I figured out that I will help her, thinking that she is coming up to my house, visiting door-to-door.

To my horror, it was a yes, and no. She was doing door-to-door, but NOT near my block, as a result I have to GO there, which I do not know where it was, somewhere in Punggol. I mad e a huge big round, and now I can only slap myself in the head. I used up a good $10.80 to buy SIX freaking cornetto ice-cream, and 3 free. Hur Hur.. Now that, is not funny.

Rotting in progress. Bye.


PS:Gawd, I always use the word "Rot" when it comes to lame school holidays.