Thursday, June 08, 2006

DA VINCI CODE ROCKS LIKE HELL.

Sorry for not updating. Heh heh. In fact, I have not been online since yesterday morning, because I was reading the "Da Vinci Code." Well, after reading, Im afraid to tell you this.

IT ROCKS TO THE BLOODY MAX!! *SCREAMS AND SHRIEKS*

It is so.. enlightening. So nice can? Everything fits man! After reading this I can feel like Im going to be a nun anytime. VERY NICE. One of my favourite favourite books. It rocks. Yes, I know what Mona Lisa is smiling at! =P

Well, I cannot believe I did not want to read when Eric told me some stuff about the book. I forgot about them tho. But anyway, I am SO glad that I read it. It's like, so sacred.


Sacred feminism!!! xD


Okay, we shall now look at my homework list .. again. I should put this frigging list somewhere on the blog .. later.

Homework List

-50+ questions for Add Maths.
-7 graphs for E maths.
-2 sets of maths homework for term 1 AND 3.
-2 sets of a maths homework for term 1 AND 3.
-Chemistry TYS.
-Chemistry Paper.
-Physics.
-2 sets of Georgraphy.
-2 sets of english homework; compo and compre

You noticed I left maths alone? Maths stinks and takes alot of time. AHHH.