Friday, June 30, 2006

.

LALA~

Took our height and weight for PE today, on a machine thingy, where it measures your height and weight accurately by a sensor.

My weight - 40.3kg
Height - 161cm

Yup, I was underweight, and I was wondering if there is any underweight club, so I can join and gain weight. FOREVER!! Later, we played volleyball and Yvonne and WeiXiang later joined in. Very funny, Weixiang keep suaning Yvonne and Weishan jokingly. Hahas.

During CI today, we played the "Zhong ji Mi Ma" and everyone sabo me. Lols. But I am a CHAMPION! No award la. *Sniffs* Went with the girls to enjoy the scenery outside classroom and also bask in the wind; the school was like a kitchen and our homeroom the oven.

Went to buy a gift after school. Heh. (:

Going to SYF opening ceremony at Padang tomorrow. They say that Zhiyang will be present and got fireworks. I do not know and I don't go crazy over Zhiyang. Nada~

Bobby pee-ed on my rug. Sheesh.