Tuesday, June 27, 2006

O.

PHEW!

I wasn't caught for having my fringe too long today. YAY! (*Prays* Teachers especially Mrs Lim PLEASE do not see this.) It wasn't that long anyway, I put it behind my ears. Quite a huge amount of people were caught, but there were very few girls, and MORE than one barber. Shreds of hairs were seen during recess. Eww.

Class test; free period, went to learning hub. Mr Indra talked for a FULL hour. I sat in the front, and was "watered" by his holy water. Weishan kana also.

Mdm Yap, did not come TODAY! ALL of us were so happy, we were cheering when we entered the classroom. I do not miss her tissue papers. (: Did some worksheets lor.. blah blah.

First lesson with Mrs Yeoh as an english teacher today. She was not fierce .. just stern. She is a good teacher, giving us articles to do to know our standard of english, and will thus rearrange our seating places.

LOADS of homework. :(
MI LU BING OUT! :(

Let me do this interesting quiz. Ripped from somewhere luh. (:

Put ur music player on shuffle
Press forward for each ques
Use e song title for e ansto e ques-----------------------

How am i feeling todae?
Red Dress - Sugababes.
Im feeling red? Im dismayed! Red as in shy or anger? (:

How do my friends see me?
So tell me - Heartdales.
Telling them stuff? Advice? Answers to homeworks? (:

When will i get married?
San Guo Lian - Tank.
CHOI! It is also irrelevant.

What 's my best frien theme song?
Zhen De - Angela.
LAI AH LAI! Who likes this song is my best friend! LAI LAI!

How can i get ahead in life?
Im Real - Jennifer Lopez.
To be real. YOU MEAN I AM A FAKO? To be realistic? (:

Wat e best ting abt me?
Toxic - Britney Spears.
I am poisonous? WOW. (:

Wad is todae going to be lik?
Kiss Goodbye - Wang Lee Hom
WHAT? Im dying?? CHOI you char siew.

Wad is in store 4 tis weekend?
Just the girl - The Click Five.
Yeah, I know. This CD is of course in the CD store.

Wad song describes my parents
Zhao Pai Dong Zuo - Jolin Tsai.
I don't know what my parents' zhao pai dong zuo leh.

my grandparents?
Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney.
My grandpa YES! grandma - errrt. maybe? (:

How is my life going?
Because of You - Kelly Clarkson.
Wow. Im surviving because of who? (:

Wad song ll they play at my funeral?
All I have - Jennifer Lopez
Im all they have. Im so precious sia. (Big ego)

How does e world sees me?
Unwritten.
I shall be writtened and defined .. one day.

LL I have a happy life? d
Through the rain - Mariah Carey.
Oh. That means a no. Yuck. :(

Wad do my frens reali tink of me?
Get Right - Jennifer Lopez.
They think Im always right? Or vice versa?

Do ppl secretly lust after me?
Stan - Eminem.
Okay .. ?

How can i make myself happy?
My Regret - Banky.
I have to regret? Im not a saddist.

Will i ever haf children?
Behind these hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
Hazel eyes people? :o

Currently listening - So sick Female Version.

PS: WHOOSH. Loooooooong post.