Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ahhh..

Well, FINALLY the chinese presentation is over! YAY. I heaved a sign of relief. But I think I was TOO nervous, my hand and leg keep shaking like nobody's business and I keep stomping on my feet to prevent it from shaking, but did not work.

Then there was Add maths. I suck at P&C can? I want to die liao .. After recess was Chemistry .. time passed so s-l-o-w-l-y .. but it was finally over. After school was library thing, so we went to the library, read magazines and chatted with Mrs Lau. We laughed like hell when we were supposed to keep quiet. ALL of us went NUTS!

So I went home, and saw my sister back from chalet. Shortly, I received a call from Jim saying that they(him and sunny) are coming to my house to put the cake. I was SO shocked. SO FAST! They were on my way to my house liao. Did not want them to come to my house at first because there were three dogs and they are SO noisy, the insisted anyway, and it fitted into my fridge. I heard that they tried Sunny's and ernest fridge but too small. I also had to remove a compartment for it to fit. I was courting my own death, because I so wanted to know what the cake looked like and I opened it. I couldn't tie it back. LOLS. But just finished tying it from the help from my sis. It's true; Curiousity kills the cat. I just almost got strangled. So guys, the string is ugly. Don't kill me can? (:

So, this is what the cake looks like, in my fridge;


tasty cake, 2.5kg


Oh and by the way, I think I am going to buy my hp on SATURDAY! Give me suggestions on what model of hp to buy, I prefer NOKIA!